Check to see if the audiologist's title includes the letters CCC-A (Certificate of Clinical Competence - Audiology). This indicates certification from the American Speech- Language-Hearing Association (ASHA). They may also have state licensure which is a license to practice in a specific state. Call ASHA toll-free at (800) 638- 8255, or the American Academy of Audiology at (800) AAA-2336, for audiologists in your area.

Hearing Aid Tax Credit

Make your voice heard/

Please support legislation that provides up to a $1,000 tax credit for two hearing aids.